Friday, July 13, 2012

I know... Hot Stuff right? Who's with me?

So... 
Here I am in all of my glory. I am trying once again to loose weight. This is tough. I have been here so many times, lost the weight, posted pictures, felt proud, felt good, gained the weight back. I swore I was done... I would just be fine being fat. However, you never are really "fine" with being fat. At least... I'm not. I hate it. I hate the way I look and feel. I hate the fact that there never seems to be enough personal space between my fat layers and other people. I hate the fact that I feel like less of a woman because I "don't take care of my appearance". I hate the fact that I have to crop pictures or only take pictures of my face so that no one really sees how fat I am on facebook. Well, guess what? The cat is out of the bag. I am FAT. As the doctors put it I am morbidly obese. I am at a high risk for diabetes. I am at a risk for heart disease. I have to shop at the fat girl store. I hate every second of being fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment