Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Plexus weight loss journey begins...

So here is where my newest chapter begins. In a week I will start my second month of Plexus Slim. I am about to see my weight in the 240 range which is a number I haven't seen in 5 years. If I continue to just drink the drink every morning and take 1 small pill, I will continue to loose small amounts of weight and I would not be surprised if I am at my goal weight by this time next year. If I actually were to try to limit my calories to around 1800 and/or take a 1 or 2 mile walk everyday or even every other day, I will loose it much faster with the aide of Plexus Slim.

I hope you will join me on this newest journey. You can cheer me on, revel in the fact that you are skinny, or join me in trying out Plexus Slim so that you can have more energy or maybe you will start to loose weight along side me with Plexus Slim in your corner. I will promise this: I am honest. You will know my successes and my low moments. I will be honest about side effects if I come across any. Let me know if you want a free trial of Plexus Slim for 3 days before taking the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment